5 Easy Ways to Grow Your SEO
Updated: Jul 20
Okay, so maybe they aren't all easy but they are absolutely worthwhile if you need to increase your ranking, especially for specific keywords relating to abortion and pregnancy options. We're here to help you navigate the treacherous waters of the digital marketing ocean, increase your online visibility, and bring more people through your doors.
1) GET MORE REVIEWS Getting positive reviews sometimes feels like pulling teeth but we have some great tips and tricks to help you get reviews that will impact your SEO. (Contact us for information on review campaigns.) Best of all, it's completely free, takes little time, and makes a big impact.
2) UTILIZE GOOGLE MY BUSINESS Your business account is directly tied to your website and SEO Google. Posts disappear within 7 days which is why we post weekly with new content, blogs, and website links with keywords designed to increase your ranking. Google rewards loyality which is why consistent posting is one of the best ways to boost your SEO.
3) BLOG ON A MONTHLY BASIS Building a relevant, monthly blog on your website is crucial to a higher ranking on Google. We make sure your blogs are SEO tagged and cross-posted to social pages and your center's Google account. Google Places can add your center to listings for keywords like abortion.
4) POST TO YOUR SOCIAL PAGES OFTEN The right content on Instagram and Facebook can indirectly boost your SEO. Digital marketing guru Neil Patel did an experiment a few years back to see how well he could boost his brand’s ranking through social media alone and gained 71% more Google searches just by using savvy social techniques. (Techniques we use too!)
5) OPTIMIZE AND REFRESH YOUR WEBSITE Experts recommend updating your websites every 3-4 years but we all know how expensive an entire overhaul can be. Don't let this one scare you though. Sometimes sites just need a little refresh instead of a rebuild or just need certain pages optimized for SEO. If you are in need of a facelift but can't afford the steep price tag, ask us about our $1 dollar websites for qualifying small budget centers.